Who's yer favourite newsreader

Started by Gingerpig, July 11, 2023, 08:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 12, 2023, 02:56:25 PMWincy Wills the weather girl caught my eye when she was younger, she has struggled to handle age mind you and now looks rougher than me. Then you've got locally Lara Rostron when she started out as a weather girl
You don't look that bad, do you? . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

F3 canine servicer

Huw Edwards should divorce his wife.....she's a grass! 🤣🤣🤣

RiversideRifle

Quote from: F3 canine servicer on July 12, 2023, 06:09:36 PMHuw Edwards should divorce his wife.....she's a grass! 🤣🤣🤣

Is he a nonce or what then?
UTB

teamboro

Quote from: F3 canine servicer on July 12, 2023, 06:09:36 PMHuw Edwards should divorce his wife.....she's a grass! 🤣🤣🤣
She's realest a statement on his behalf
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Mike Peeler

The nonce-to-be is undergoing treatment and is suffering from 'mental health' problems. AKA the 'lefty' excuse of guilty as hell. In other words, leave him alone he doesn't need all this bad press he has made a mistake. FFS.

I bet it's not the first time he has gone sordid. His wife looks a lot younger than him to be fair, I'd slip her one if she needs comforting in any way. :rudi:

Is the victim a male or female is the next big question that might raise a few eyebrows,

Mike Peeler

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 12, 2023, 06:17:19 PM

If you ask the 'nonces' from OTR they will say no, however, if I said to you now I'm 60+ and you are 17 rifle get your cock out for us, what would you be calling me. Dont be saying sexy either :ponder:

fukyu

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 12, 2023, 07:05:56 PM

If you ask the 'nonces' from OTR they will say no, however, if I said to you now I'm 60+ and you are 17 rifle get your cock out for us, what would you be calling me. Dont be saying sexy either :ponder:
A daft old cunt but not a nonce,

Gingerpig

Fkin hypocrisy  OTR....off the fkin scale even by their standards ....all the sun's fault ....how needs help blah blah ...play with fkin fire, get burnt !!

AtomicDog

Gingerpig

Gingerpig

How much gear did his cash buy for the fucked up kid !!!

Poor huw my arse ....there will be more cases

Gingerpig

Quote from: fukyu on July 12, 2023, 07:35:06 PM

All are daft....till the cases add!

No defence for any , old mental health card  added

AtomicDog

I'm still in shock finding out that Lauren Laverne's on £390k a year . . .

The Sun should be saying something about that!

Gingerpig

Mental health issues = get out of jail card

fukyu

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 12, 2023, 09:05:37 PM

I'm not defending him,just saying he's not a nonce,the young lad has probably cock pictures on loads of sites,the hatters don't care,he was hardly groomed.

Gingerpig

fukyu

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 12, 2023, 09:54:29 PMNo defence when yer giving cash ?
His money his choice,it's a fuck all story whipped up by the tabloid's. Haven't even followed it.

Gingerpig

& if it was your kid?

3 BBC employees  now complaining 

AtomicDog

I still want to know what happened to that shed door knob that Barrymore pushed up that blokes bum . . .

No wonder the garden is in this state, the gardener can't get into the shed for his mower & tool's

Gingerpig

Trying to defend ..

Some fucker link it forest playin up

Lodger etc all In

Gingerpig

fukyu

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 12, 2023, 10:07:56 PM& if it was your kid?

3 BBC employees  now complaining 
He was seventeen,young but not a kid,and lots of people complain, doesn't mean they have been wronged,as I said, take away the celebrity factor and it's a nothing story,old man chases younger person, usually it's a girl.He can be sacked,retire or carry on I don't care.

Gingerpig

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 12, 2023, 09:05:37 PM

He would be 'nonced off' in my world father, son, mother, wife, or daughter, mate, workmate same. All would be tagged a nonce off me in similar circumstances and would not be welcome in my home. Never mind rules we don't have morals anymore. The likes of Vagus and Weegord etc would be more bothered if you boned his wife or daughter without a jonny on and not allowing them to watch, than you actually going skin deep and, bucking them, that's the type of planks you dealing with OTR.

The is a huge difference in having a sneaky peak at the neighbour's daughter leaving the house dolled up for a Saturday night out. Than asking her to get her love tunnel out online for £35k

Mike Peeler

Quote from: fukyu on July 12, 2023, 10:04:51 PM
Quote from: Gingerpig on July 12, 2023, 09:54:29 PMNo defence when yer giving cash ?
His money his choice,it's a fuck all story whipped up by the tabloid's. Haven't even followed it.

I sit with you on the his money to some degree, but jesus £35k of taxpayers' money, it's not like he has given a couple hundred notes for a slut on the game. Us daft cunts are paying for all this.