Started by Gingerpig, July 11, 2023, 08:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Wonder if i will get away with it OTR  :ray:

Mines ....none of them

erimus74

The Tom fella, ITV 👍

RiversideRifle

I like that Welsh cunt on the bbc. I sent him a phot of my cock and he chucked me 12k  :rudi:
UTB

F3 canine servicer

BoroRedKen

Huw should not be naming names. You are moving "edgewards" towards defamation.

Nekder Kenny.

Up Snowdonia.

RedRoar News at 5am...........

Johnny Thunder

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Gingerpig on July 11, 2023, 08:51:26 PMWonder if i will get away with it OTR  :ray:

Mines ....none of them

I like it, worth a go Ginge, just throw him in your top 3 and that sort of gives you some wiggle room.

Redsteel (Moderator)

There's only one Mike Neville

AtomicDog

Bob Danvers-Walker of course Chap's . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Poolielad

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 11, 2023, 10:18:26 PMI like that Welsh cunt on the bbc. I sent him a phot of my cock and he chucked me 12k  :rudi:
Whats his address mate?? My mate was asking thats all!

Mike Peeler

Off Topic in some ways. Locally I've always liked Carol Malia, nationally I often had a liking for Sophie Raworth, with a special mention for big Trevor Macdonald from News at Ten.

Ebenezer Good

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 11, 2023, 10:18:26 PMI like that Welsh cunt on the bbc. I sent him a phot of my cock and he chucked me 12k  :rudi:
£1k per inch ?  :rudi2:

tonyangelino

Fiona Bruce a few years ago
 :smokin:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ebenezer Good on July 12, 2023, 11:02:34 AM
£1k per inch ?  :rudi2:

More like 4  :rudi2:
UTB

Northallerton_Boro

Gave up watching the news during Covid - whether i got wiser or they got lazy but the agenda and force feeding became too much even for me.

I follow much less bias news outlets and people on Twitter.

Poolielad

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 12, 2023, 12:07:33 PMGave up watching the news during Covid - whether i got wiser or they got lazy but the agenda and force feeding became too much even for me.

I follow much less bias news outlets and people on Twitter.
Same here mate, media are scum....I watch the likes of Rebel News on you tube...

tonyangelino

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 12, 2023, 05:02:44 AMHuw should not be naming names. You are moving "edgewards" towards defamation.

Nekder Kenny.

Up Snowdonia.

RedRoar News at 5am...........

duh wars wed.....that's Welsh for cock watcher.

Nosmo-King

Mike, Sophie Raworth. Was giving me the at a charity do a few years ago- true story! My late wife was not impressed!!!!!

Johnny Thunder

So did ye buck her or give her a sneaky finger blast?

:rudi:

Nosmo-King

As said, the Mrs was in close quarters all of the evening!

AtomicDog

Kathy Secker . . .  end of thread.
(Ask your dad's young Un's)
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TMG501

Quote from: AtomicDog on July 12, 2023, 02:13:38 PMKathy Secker . . .  end of thread.
(Ask your dad's young Un's)

:christian:

She was very very nice
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Mike Peeler

Wincy Wills the weather girl caught my eye when she was younger, she has struggled to handle age mind you and now looks rougher than me. Then you've got locally Lara Rostron when she started out as a weather girl

Blott

Gboro64