Great song, 40 years ago

Started by erimus74, July 10, 2023, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

erimus74

Another beauty from 40 years ago, fancied Claire Grogan back then, shes still attractive today, seen her last year at Stockton 😍

TeessideTopgun

First ever CD I bought was Level 42 👍

erimus74

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on July 10, 2023, 07:18:44 PMFirst ever CD I bought was Level 42 👍
Good taste TT, 😉👍

Smoggers51

Great band Level 42 Erimus , I was at that Concert last March at the Georgian. I loved See those Eyes.

TeessideTopgun

Mark King's unique style 👍👍 

Bud Wiser

Level 42's first three albums were excellent. Unfortunately, by 1983 they'd gone all mainstream on us.

Heres their finest moment imo...

SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

fukyu

Claire was the girlfriend we all wanted and You knew Altered images were cool because John peel played them.

erimus74

1983 was our 1st cup penalty shoot out when we drew a two legged cup tie v Chesterfield

Losing at home 1-0 then winning away 1-0, losing 5-3 in spot kicks

The next cup penalty shoot out we lost was 2014 away to Liverpool

Up to that point we had the best penalty shoot out record in the country

John Trebor

Quote from: erimus74 on July 10, 2023, 09:11:25 PMUp to that point we had the best penalty shoot out record in the *country*
*World*

erimus74

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: erimus74 on July 10, 2023, 09:11:25 PM1983 was our 1st cup penalty shoot out when we drew a two legged cup tie v Chesterfield

Losing at home 1-0 then winning away 1-0, losing 5-3 in spot kicks

The next cup penalty shoot out we lost was 2014 away to Liverpool

Up to that point we had the best penalty shoot out record in the country

That was the (in)famous 14-13 win for Liverpool which we lost after 30 penalties when Albert blasted wide

What a mad night that was - surreal atmosphere in the ground as it went on for so long

erimus74

Love Slade, for me, one of the best groups/bands, whatever you want to call em, of all time