I know who the BBC Wrong un is

Started by Redsteel (Moderator), July 10, 2023, 08:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsteel (Moderator)

Mike Peeler

I just like reading the gags, saying the is nonce working at the BBC is like saying the is a sausage roll in greggs :leo:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Blott

I don't understand why anyone would pay that sort of cash to watch a lad.

I am very naive on this stuff but there has to be other ways.   

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Blott on July 10, 2023, 12:01:00 PMI don't understand why anyone would pay that sort of cash to watch a lad.

Sometimes it is best not to understand how the mind works, especially a nonces mind. :morgan:

Jokes aside, stats normally say and are high that nonces tend to know their victim in many cases. I've no proof that in this supposed case that is true. Just to be clear on that.

Blott

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 10, 2023, 12:09:22 PM
Quote from: Blott on July 10, 2023, 12:01:00 PMI don't understand why anyone would pay that sort of cash to watch a lad.

Sometimes it is best not to understand how the mind works, especially a nonces mind. :morgan:

Jokes aside, stats normally say and are high that nonces tend to know their victim in many cases. I've no proof that in this supposed case that is true. Just to be clear on that.
you are likely to be right most assaults sexual or not are within the family and friends.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 10, 2023, 11:58:31 AM
Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 10, 2023, 08:19:59 AMWell, as good as. The pic I was sent along with the name a few days ago strongly suggests so  :alf:

So what would you reckon say on a scale of 1 to 10?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/top-10-male-bbc-star-salaries-from-gary-lineker-to-huw-edwards-and-scott-mills/ar-AA1dDoUx

Looking at it again I really dont know who half of them are.......!

BoroRedKen

I still wonder who HE could be.........

Northallerton_Boro

Poolielad

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 10, 2023, 08:31:42 AMSorry, I'll put the name up if Ken green lights it. Not sure where we stand on the legal front.
PM please??

TeessideTopgun