I know who the BBC Wrong un is

Started by Redsteel (Moderator), July 10, 2023, 08:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsteel (Moderator)

Well, as good as. The pic I was sent along with the name a few days ago strongly suggests so  :alf:

Redsteel (Moderator)

tunstall

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 10, 2023, 08:19:59 AMWell, as good as. The pic I was sent along with the name a few days ago strongly suggests so  :alf:

Board rules come on. :rav:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Sorry, I'll put the name up if Ken green lights it. Not sure where we stand on the legal front.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 10, 2023, 08:31:42 AMSorry, I'll put the name up if Ken green lights it. Not sure where we stand on the legal front.

No cunt can see it steely  :rudi2:
UTB

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 10, 2023, 08:31:42 AMSorry, I'll put the name up if Ken green lights it. Not sure where we stand on the legal front.

Its a tricky 1. I cant stop pm's though.............

BoroRedKen

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 10, 2023, 08:36:57 AM

We cant say that for sure Rifes.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on July 10, 2023, 08:37:37 AM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 10, 2023, 08:36:57 AM

We cant say that for sure Rifes.

Fair point I didn't think about the non contributors :bigjack:
UTB

Mike Peeler

You need to be cute and artistic in situations like this.

like a link to a none related news article/media article that is already out there, and folk then say or i see i know him.

Mike Peeler

I've heard it's Norton near Stockton, that type of shit. :carrick1:

Redsteel (Moderator)

I have sent pm to you both

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 10, 2023, 08:46:05 AMI've heard it's Norton near Stockton, that type of shit. :carrick1:

:alf:

not him

Mike Peeler

Got it steely, if you are right that's a big hitter that. Nice one lad 

fukyu

I wish someone would give me 35k for pictures of my cock, normally I get a restraining order. :carrick3:

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 10, 2023, 08:47:56 AMGot it steely, if you are right that's a big hitter that. Nice one lad 

Is that a clue ?? 😂

Mike Peeler

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on July 10, 2023, 09:04:40 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 10, 2023, 08:47:56 AMGot it steely, if you are right that's a big hitter that. Nice one lad 

Is that a clue ?? 😂

He's a 'face' alright, the dirty cunt

Mike Peeler

Is that a clue ?? 😂

It could be, come to think of it :rudi:

TeessideTopgun

TerryCochranesSocks

Newsreader leading the betting at the minute it seems.

Mike Peeler

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 10, 2023, 09:07:11 AM

Is that a clue ?? 😂

He's a 'face' alright, the dirty cunt

Not Peter Purvis? . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TommyDickfingers

I've just seen a pic on Twitter that I now can't unsee

:bork:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 10, 2023, 10:12:33 AMI've just seen a pic on Twitter that I now can't unsee

:bork:

Yes I've seen that one the dirty bastard what his partner and, bins will be thinking is shocking, more so if involves a 'bloke' than a 'female'