Meanwhile - Back at the BBC

Started by Ural Quntz (Moderator), July 09, 2023, 11:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

teamboro

Huw Edwards according to Twitter
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

AtomicDog

I've heard it's  Big Ted, Little Ted told Me . . .

He bummed Humpty too, when he was looking through the round window

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Northallerton_Boro

Quote from: teamboro on July 10, 2023, 06:26:23 AMHuw Edwards according to Twitter

Looks that way, apparently was removed from a couple of programmes on Friday.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on July 10, 2023, 11:00:38 AM
Quote from: teamboro on July 10, 2023, 06:26:23 AMHuw Edwards according to Twitter

Looks that way, apparently was removed from a couple of programmes on Friday.

If that video is the real deal then he is fucked, that's some editing otherwise how the fuck has that been leaked

Johnny Thunder

What video?

:peopleseyebrow:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 10, 2023, 04:06:51 PMWhat video?

I think it was one on Twitter it was on show this morning of him standing up and showing his arse, dont ask me to find it I've tried I stumbled across on some site that was linked to Twitter. I thought of linking it on here at the time but felt it might get you lot in trouble. I will have butches in my history later and see if I can come up with it that way

Johnny Thunder

Don't post it. I have removed the image that was posted just as a precaution.

BoroRedKen

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on July 10, 2023, 04:25:41 PM
Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 10, 2023, 04:06:51 PMWhat video?

I think it was one on Twitter it was on show this morning of him but instead I'll post a picture of a real  arse, dont ask me to find it I've tried I stumbled across on some site that was linked to Twitter. I thought of linking it on here at the time but felt it might get you lot in trouble. I will have butches in my history later and see if I can come up with it that way
Fixed that for you . . .

BoroRedKen

Or should it be Hah Bumbug???.....

TeessideTopgun

Nothing to see here , all a mistake 😂😂😂😂

Bud Wiser

It was always going to be too good to be true to be that smug, shitpan Lineker. But a sheep fucking welsh cunt with a history of 'liking' Lefty tweets isn't too bad a 2nd option I suppose.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Mike Peeler

Yes, he is toast or he will walk, no smoke without fire, the sun, and, the BBC will never see eye to eye, so always looking to have a pop when they can.

Nonces running all the way through the BBC, it is in their blood and, DNA. :rav:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Steady on chaps - the 'alleged' 'victim' is now saying that there was no such incident(s)

Can't believe anybody these days

Gingerpig

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 10, 2023, 08:37:29 PMSteady on chaps - the 'alleged' 'victim' is now saying that there was no such incident(s)

Can't believe anybody these days

He is backed by his £725 per hr lawyers mind ......must be a well off baghead then,  or someone else is paying !!!!!!!

Mike Peeler

It will be interesting to see how this one plays out. The BBC loved or hated could do without all this sex-type scandal so this will not be doing them any favours whatsoever. Regardless of what the deflectors say often bitter lefty types. Will he stay or will he go will give us the true extent of what went on here.

For what it is worth my thoughts are............ I'm getting the word nonce! :rudi:

Blott

I think mammy thought £££££.

AtomicDog

Unreal isn't it what some people will do for money.

Even if it is all lies his career will be finished now.

Mike Peeler

According to new reports the BBC sat on it for 7 weeks and never questioned him after the sun went to them with it all.

Naughty bastards, them running the BBC

Mike Peeler

The same 'person' is now accused of sending threatening texts/messages to a second youngster, he has left himself wide open on these whole matters or is guilty as fuck.

A serial nonce in waiting. :rav:

Mike Peeler

It is all going off and coming out about the dirty unnamed bastard from the BEEB.

OTR is fuming because the Sun is bringing 'Auntie' to its knees. And they won't admit it

They've spun from one thing to another on that thread OTR. Rabid lefties backtracking and getting rinsed by The Sun.

Poor Weegord, and Harry 'pussy boy' Vagas. The Sun lives on boys.  :ray: 

erimus74

Nightmares of nightmares if the Daily Mail get in on the act they'll be having seizures OTR

Northallerton_Boro

Apparently the BBC has had 250 complaints in the last 6 months - that whole place is corrupt and needs ending. Fuck paying for the pleasure, full to the brim with wronguns

Blott

Sexpombs take on it

I think it's deflection, I mean the BBC sat on it for the best part of two months.

It isn't exactly shocking that it came out during a time the tories could do without some coverage.

The lad is obsessed.