LEWIS HAMILTON

Started by BoroRedKen, July 09, 2023, 05:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

What a tosser. Backs JSO! Yet advertises Petronas, flies around in a private jet, drives in F1!
His carbon footprint is massive.

The bloke has taken the piss for years now.

But i am a racist so its just because he is black.

Erm no. It is because he is a cunt. BLM and JSO. Arrogance personified.

BoroRedKen

Mike Peeler

I can't work the fucker out, no fan of him, not a bad driver I will give him that aided by good cars more often than not but is up there not with the greats but still up there as a top driver.

He seems to be linked with some decent lasses despite the rumours about batting for the other side. Now supposed to be knocking off Shakeria, he might like a bit of both, the dirty cunt.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

He's only half black anyway innit bruv!

teamboro

Why get so worked up over him he does it to get attention I follow the sport but couldn't careless what he does or says the British press make him out to be an angel but he isn't his has a ruthless streak like all top F1 drivers same as max and Michael that's how they win multiple times just bloody ignore him I do it's all hype all designed to get clicks
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: teamboro on July 09, 2023, 02:12:02 PMWhy get so worked up over him he does it to get attention I follow the sport but couldn't careless what he does or says the British press make him out to be an angel but he isn't his has a ruthless streak like all top F1 drivers same as max and Michael that's how they win multiple times just bloody ignore him I do it's all hype all designed to get clicks

Its because they have the best car at the time - which is why people dislike him for saying it was all down to driver skill. Was it fuck...

..and his BLM/wokiness of course

NO Lewis you were not born on a sink estate and you have never had to struggle for anything yourself since you were taken on by McLaren at age 10. So lets talk privilege eh?

Ya two faced sly cunt