Locking the office door

Started by Steboro, July 07, 2023, 02:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steboro

First time in 8 years of working here I'm locking the office door.

3 shootings in the last week alone and the area that they are occurring is maybe 400 yards away.

One happened at about 4pm yesterday afternoon.

All stupid gang related stuff and kids thinking they are in Compton, when reality is its a city with a population of less than 10k people.

Absolute fooking bellends.

Johnny Thunder

Keep yer fuckin M16 close by Ste lad.

:rudi:

Westlane_rightwinger

Will keep you on your toes.

Sad though how out of the blue incidents get aped and become the norm.

There's too many guns over here let alone in the land of the brave and the free.

tunstall

Just put a sticker on the door that says "I'm from the fucking Boro, daft cunt"

Steboro

Boss ordered us a camera setup and unlocking/locking system that I can do from my laptop.

Loads of scruffy fuckers come in asking for money on a weekly basis.

Not really a public facing business but clients do show up at times.

1 day when I smoked I was outside having a tab and this bloke came over asked me for some spare change.   Like nah mate only use cards.  He said ok and then proceeded to walk in the office door.   I was like where you going?  He replied saying I own this business and going get some AC.

They have a nerve.

There are only 2 of us in this office and often only 1 of us in so it's not worth the grief

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Steboro on July 07, 2023, 02:42:46 PMFirst time in 8 years of working here I'm locking the office door.

3 shootings in the last week alone and the area that they are occurring is maybe 400 yards away.

One happened at about 4pm yesterday afternoon.

All stupid gang related stuff and kids thinking they are in Compton, when reality is its a city with a population of less than 10k people.

Absolute fooking bellends.

Don't you even lock it when you sneak a crafty wank?

:katie:

TMG501

Quote from: tunstall on July 07, 2023, 02:48:59 PMJust put a sticker on the door that says "I'm from the fucking Boro, daft cunt"

:supremeleader:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts