Started by Mike Peeler, July 05, 2023, 08:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ROOT.   FUCK OFF 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

F3 canine servicer

I think it's now time to drop Bairstow from England duties.  He's a very average batter and we have other WK's who can do just as good, if not better a job than him!

Mike Peeler

Unless Stokes knocks another ton out with the bat like the one in the last innings we've blown a good chance already to win this test. Good to watch as a neutral I would think but not so good if you are an England fan wanting to see us get our hands on the Urn.

tunstall

Quote from: F3 canine servicer on July 07, 2023, 11:29:21 AMI think it's now time to drop Bairstow from England duties.  He's a very average batter and we have other WK's who can do just as good, if not better a job than him!

He had an excellent summer, I think, last summer?

He's had a mare this series

tunstall

tunstall

And Stokes is crocked as well

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

UTTERLY EMBARRASSING 😡

CAN SEE A WHITEWASH COMING UP WITH THIS POOR ENGLAND TEAM   :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Do we have to lose a wicket just before every fucking break in this series?

Nosmo-King

We need to show application, discipline and judgement- all lacking throughout the team to varying degrees.

F3 canine servicer

C'MON Ben lad.......another outstanding innings!

tunstall

England all out

Deficit of 26

Stokes' leg fucked

Robinson's back fucked

We gonna struggle here

tunstall

Khawaja just took one on the helmet. And not the one on his fucking head.

Twatted the next two balls for fours.... :rav:

Mike Peeler

A captain's innings as such from Stokes and that keeps us as things stand in the game. I don't think we can let them have a lead of 250 or over. That way we do have a chance on paper in the second innings. Let's see how gets us the wickes=ts in this innings. I will remain hopeful we will win until the fat lady sings.

As i type, nice one broady

Westlane_rightwinger

Warner gone. Cheat!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BROAD GETS WARNER AGAIN 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

Ali get his man, can we make inroads into this top order . It needs to happen get this bugger smith out and i will be hopefull we can go on and knock them over with a lowish score.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Doing well here, we are still in it.

TommyDickfingers

Even Stevens for me.

Issue we have is lack of bowling options so really need to get into them this morning.

Rough as toast like, eleventeen pints sat in the blazing sun might have something to do with it 🙈

Johnny Thunder

It's been poor in every department for me.
Bowling has been hot and cold.
Batting really shit apart from the odd knock.
Fielding careless and at times lacklustre.

F3 canine servicer

Not a cat in hells chance there'll be any cricket today!  Weather forced draw is the result in my books!

Mike Peeler

Yes, the weather down there looks naughty and the Aussies won't want to be batting in any overcast type conditions if they can help it. We still should get a finish if it's okay on days 4 and, 5 I was hoping for a decent weekend of cricket viweing in the garden

Redsteel (Moderator)

I've got tickets for Monday, so......RAIN RAIN RAIN YE BASTARD!!!  :rudi:

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 08, 2023, 02:59:45 PMI've got tickets for Monday, so......RAIN RAIN RAIN YE BASTARD!!!  :rudi:

Yes, you could be onto a winner there and, get to see the MOM awards.

If the is no play today and, bar some collapses tomorrow I would look to polish your shoes.