GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Getting Smith early doors is key herem

tunstall

Fuck off Bairstow you useless cunt

tunstall

Blott

F3 canine servicer

Next batsman to play should get a fun reception as he walks onto the pitch!

.................Alex Carey......welcome to the party!

Westlane_rightwinger

Woakes should have been playing at Lords - his stats are top draw there.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

91 FOR 4 BROAD GOT SMITH 😁😁😁😁😁😁💪💪💪💪💪🏏🏏🏏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on July 06, 2023, 01:15:42 PMWoakes should have been playing at Lord - his stats are top draw there.

YES PLAYING ANDERSON WAS A MISTAKE 👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Fuck off

Root dropped a chance now

Our catching has been shite this series

Let's hope another chance comes along soon so it's not too costly

Mike Peeler

We've let them back into it and that's before taking the dropped catches into it. At 90-odd for 4 and the big lads back in the pavilion, I was expecting them to be clinging on to batting until the end of the end as a good result for the Aussies.

These two are starting to look set despite the fact the will be some more hope thrown our way during the 5 days no doubt

TommyDickfingers

Finally got Marsh.

To have any chance we need the 5 wickets before they hit 325+ in my opinion

tunstall

Mark Wood just took two wickets in one over there

Come on!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WOODS ON FIRE ♨️♨️♨️🏏🏏🏏💪💪💪

IF WE DON'T WIN THIS TEST THEN I'M A FUCKING CHINAMAN 😁😁😁 (-_-)
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Just waiting for Dog's reply now.

:rudi:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR OPENING BATSMEN 😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TommyDickfingers

Even Stevens I reckon

Would love to see us get a 100+ lead but can't see it

Got the feeling of another headingley classic

tunstall

Would have put my left bollock on Crawley losing his wicket before close of play

Bud Wiser

Haven't seen the highlights prog yet so can't give much of an opinion after only catching snippets on the radio in between selling Big Issues yesterday. But even speaking retrospectively, bringing in the reliably expensive Moeen Ali in preference to the impressive Tongue, is so far looking to be dubious decision that I certainly wouldn't have made.

SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Redsteel (Moderator)

I'll be leaving work sharpish today, was absolute BS listening to the game on my phone yesterday.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Bud Wiser on July 07, 2023, 05:34:57 AMHaven't seen the highlights prog yet so can't give much of an opinion after only catching snippets on the radio in between selling Big Issues yesterday. But even speaking retrospectively, bringing in the reliably expensive Moeen Ali in preference to the impressive Tongue, is so far looking to be dubious decision that I certainly wouldn't have made.

I get your feelings despite the fact I would have gone with Ali like the selectors have. Let's see how it pans out in the second innings but for now it does look like a seamers/pace wicket.

I just wish we had Wood in earlier in the series after what he done yesterday with the ball

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 07, 2023, 07:34:53 AMI'll be leaving work sharpish today, was absolute BS listening to the game on my phone yesterday.

Yes, I know and share your feelings, I banged the day in (friday) a while back, and I always try to make the best of watching the ashes when planning some days off in the summer

Mike Peeler

Another important morning ahead, lose wickets early on and we are bang right in trouble.

We did well and bowled well to get them out for the score we did, gutted to see us lose those wickets late on, so its in the balance at the moment, with this morning's play key in lots of ways.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 06, 2023, 07:12:11 PMEven Stevens I reckon

Would love to see us get a 100+ lead but can't see it

Got the feeling of another headingley classic

I would take that now.

You're there today so could well see a bit of everything from bat and ball from both sides. If we are still batting by tea never mind the end of the day I will be overjoyed.

The only certainty here is it's not going to be a draw, wether permitting anyhow

F3 canine servicer