3rd Test Hedingley

Started by Mike Peeler, July 05, 2023, 08:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Are we all ready for a shit or bust 3rd test. A must-win to keep any hopes of taking the Ashes alive.

The should be a partisan and boisterous crowd behind England at the Yorkshire ground, especially once the pissed-up western terrace gets into full voice.

Brook is rumored to be going in at 3 with Pope out and Folkes coming in, I would not be against that.

I'd go with Wood and, Ali as definite changes provided Ali is honest with us all and, can bowl. Anderson dropped. And a toss-up between Tongue and, Robinson making way.

I dont see us winning the Ashes but England to win this one at Headingley.

TommyDickfingers

There on Friday, can't wait.

I usually prefer to see us bowl when going to watch, but wouldn't mind seeing us having a bat.

P.s. That's as long as Transpennine don't keep cancelling trains

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THANK FUCK POPE IS OUT... NEVER A TEST BATSMAN 🙄

IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED BROOK IS STEPPING UP TO NUMBER 3 👍

WE NEED TO BATTER THESE UNSPORTING CUNTS 😡

🏏🏏🏏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TommyDickfingers

They're saying Ali, Woakes & Wood in for Pope, Anderson & Tongue and as Lids said, Brooks moves up the order with Ali going in at number 5 or 6.

Anderson looks shot so agree with that one but think Tongue has been unlucky if this is the case.

Mike Peeler

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on July 05, 2023, 08:53:58 AMThere on Friday, can't wait.

I usually prefer to see us bowl when going to watch, but wouldn't mind seeing us having a bat.

P.s. That's as long as Transpennine don't keep cancelling trains

Hope it's a cracker of a day for you, yes batting seems to be our strength and the one to watch if you like. That said we need 20 wkts to win this one. So the bowlers need to stand up and be counted if we are to stand any chance of winning here. I do think you will get a cracking day's play it just might not be in our favour, being the only downside. The last two tests have not been short of entertainment/controversy that has to be said

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I'D LEAVE TONGUE IN... HE'S ONLY GONNA GET BETTER... DROP ANDERSON FOR ALI... AND WOAKES IN FOR POPE 👍💪💪💪👍🏏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

I think the weather will probably be the winner in this one.

tunstall

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 05, 2023, 09:29:44 AMI'D LEAVE TONGUE IN... HE'S ONLY GONNA GET BETTER... DROP ANDERSON FOR ALI... AND WOAKES IN FOR POPE 👍💪💪💪👍🏏

I left tongue in the other night and our lass seemed happy with that

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on July 05, 2023, 02:12:29 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 05, 2023, 09:29:44 AMI'D LEAVE TONGUE IN... HE'S ONLY GONNA GET BETTER... DROP ANDERSON FOR ALI... AND WOAKES IN FOR POPE 👍💪💪💪👍🏏

I'VE HEARD GOBSHITES HAVE BIG TONGUES LIKE  :rudi:

AND I BET IT'S LICKED A FEW GAFFERS CRACKS OVER THE YEARS  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

I'm there on day 5 West stand hopefully. If there is no play on the 5th day I won't be arsed, as long as we have already won.

TommyDickfingers

I go every year to Headingley for an England game. Take the Father-in-Law who is in his 70's and get him leathered

:monkeyman:

tunstall

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 05, 2023, 02:54:07 PM

Just look in the mirror if you want proof gadge

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on July 05, 2023, 03:43:34 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 05, 2023, 02:54:07 PM

Just look in the mirror if you want proof gadge

YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY IN YOUR HOUSE I BET 😁😁😁

TEK THEM 2 ROASTIES OFF YER SHOULDERS WHILE YER AT IT  :rudi:

AND GET YERSELF A SMALLER HORSE  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TommyDickfingers

Bowling first.

Come on England !!

Mike Peeler

I will take bowling first after all it's our weak spot, so getting into them early on could be a vital psychological boost if we knock them over for a low score in the first innings, in this must-win test.

It should be another good one with plenty of twists and turns for the viewer or those in attendance

F3 canine servicer

Just seen Steve Smith being interviewed.  Every time I see Smith I just look at his face and can't get "cheat" out of my head.  Same with Warner.......Bancroft's cricketing career seems to have dimished into non existency, but if I ever saw him, I'd have the same mental picture!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HOPE WE SMASH THE CUNTS 💪💪💪🏏🏏🏏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

F3 canine servicer

Get the fuck out Warner...ya cheating cunt!

tunstall

Good start

Come on Broady lad

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WARNER GONE BOWLED BROAD 💪💪💪🏏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BOOED TO FUCK BY THE FANS WHILE WALKING OFF 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WOODS HAS GOT THE DANGER MAN KHAWAJA 💪💪💪🏏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G