Main Menu

PCC's

Started by Nekder (Kenny), May 06, 2024, 06:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekder (Kenny)

Hmm.
Conservatives won 19 of the 33 Police Crime Commisioner Gordons(That word commisioner just makes me think Batman!).

Strange 1 i reckon with the other results for Mayors etc.

What can be taken from that? 🤔

Nekder (Kenny)

Mind you in my limited dealings with the PCC its a ceremonial joke of a role.

All they do is parrot what some inspector, who was deffo bullied at school, tells them.🤬

Gingerpig

The leaders of police  now are all university educated , right on  clowns who parrot all the PC bull with very little interest in real policemen & women. Seldom have been on a street, just shuffled paper ,went on all the courses. Degree Police is rubbish get ex military back on the job & respect will follow rapidly when people don't mess about near them

Nekder (Kenny)

I know a lad that joined the police years ago. He has rose up a couple of ranks (CP believe it or not!), he is even my eldests godfather, would love to know what he REALLY thinks of modern policing.
But on the other hand i sometimes think has he got where he has by being a yes man? I would hope not but who could really blame him nearing the end of his career and a pension etc at risk for just keeping his head down and seeing his final few years out?

Westlane_rightwinger

Quote from: Gingerpig on May 06, 2024, 12:21:11 PMThe leaders of police  now are all university educated , right on  clowns who parrot all the PC bull with very little interest in real policemen & women. Seldom have been on a street, just shuffled paper ,went on all the courses. Degree Police is rubbish get ex military back on the job & respect will follow rapidly when people don't mess about near them

Just cos the left loin lecturers push it you don't have to swallow.