Main Menu

Rwanda

Started by Nekder (Kenny), May 06, 2024, 05:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekder (Kenny)

Just read a few articles. Seems this "only take 200" was never the number.
The press were shown round 1 area that can house 200.
Since then the press have stuck the 200 as max.
The president said yesterday Rwanda will take "thousands" in.

He describes Rwanda as "beautiful" and has a booming tourist trade. You do see Arsenal adertising holidays.

I sùppose it will be said "oh he would say that".
But the cheque must of cleared by now.

In With the Lurpak

People don't realise the real deal is for every full plane load sent over there they fill it back up with their own asylum seekers and send them back here. one for one.

only thing different is they get a lot of our money they send no money back here only asylum seekers

Just another con another gimmick to con the general public.

The part the media keep quite.

In return, the United Kingdom is set to accept an unspecified number of the "most vulnerable refugees" currently residing in Rwanda.[8][9] It was signed for a duration of five years by British home secretary Priti Patel and Rwandan foreign minister Vincent Biruta on 13 April 2022.[10]     

Nekder (Kenny)

Yes i read that also mate but since reading the 200 "trope" i do wonder what is true and what is not.
I do have a problem with numbers etc.

Im no politican or businessman but surely nobody would have agreed to a 1 for 1 deal. Do you think the 141 is based on this only 200 being flown to Rwanda?🤔

In With the Lurpak

Makes no difference what so ever Kenny .

the details behind it all do this country no good at all. they will not accept anyone with criminal records for instance .

also the numbers involved already here it would take 100 years to sort it all out Rwanda style.

In comparison, net migration to the UK rose to a record high of around 504,000 in the year to June 2022, driven by an increase in the number of non-European Union nationals.[16] The government registered 45,755 people arriving by small boats in 2022, 60% higher than in 2021, according to the Home Office. That has led to a record backlog of 161,000 asylum cases.[17]     

. Rwanda stated that they would not accept immigrants with criminal records, nor would it accept families or anyone under the age of majority.[21][20]

The criminals landing by boat are all staying here. Did anyone go to the election voting station and vote for hundreds of thousands of unknowns to land on beaches each year , put in hotels , given money free all sorts because I never seen that on the election cards .

Nekder (Kenny)

What does my head in is you now have to watch what you say and write about this subject because the second you mention the people, the "rules and laws" and even just your own thoughts its racist, Xenophobic, right wing etc.

Its how people are shut down now.

teamboro

I keep telling you it's all planned open boarders it's been going on for years under the guise of Asylum only going to get worse under Liebour follow the money it all leads back to 3 families 2 of these families have been supporting wars on both sides for over a century
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Nekder (Kenny)

I would usually of thought thats a bit out there TB but on Patrick Christy's show the other night him and a cameraman went to the bus protest in Peckham (# NO INCOME TAX NO VAT #).

1 "bloke" was a proper knob with them. Blocking the camera, swearing etc. 1 bloke smacked the cameraman in the head and this "bloke" was filmed helping him get away from the plod.

The next night they done an expose on this "protester".

The "bloke" "works" in HR for a company that ran the advertising for track and trace. The advertising for getting the booster.
Then the "bloke" was shown at 5 different protests (Trans, Pro-Palestine etc). Always lairy and confrontational.

To me it does sound a bit like a rent a mob.
Who is funding this mob?

teamboro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on May 06, 2024, 07:53:29 AMI would usually of thought thats a bit out there TB but on Patrick Christy's show the other night him and a cameraman went to the bus protest in Peckham (# NO INCOME TAX NO VAT #).

1 "bloke" was a proper knob with them. Blocking the camera, swearing etc. 1 bloke smacked the cameraman in the head and this "bloke" was filmed helping him get away from the plod.

The next night they done an expose on this "protester".

The "bloke" "works" in HR for a company that ran the advertising for track and trace. The advertising for getting the booster.
Then the "bloke" was shown at 5 different protests (Trans, Pro-Palestine etc). Always lairy and confrontational.

To me it does sound a bit like a rent a mob.
Who is funding this mob?
Who do you think funds these violent protests the government so they can bring in laws to suppress protest they don't like peaceful protests they want violence so they can ban protest like you say Ken rent a mob it's been proven time and again but it doesn't make the news as it's not part of the narrative

Nekder (Kenny)

The Peckham coach 1 was a bit iffy.

How did the rent a mob know? Somebody must of tipped them off from the inside surely?

teamboro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on May 06, 2024, 08:15:31 AMThe Peckham coach 1 was a bit iffy.

How did the rent a mob know? Somebody must of tipped them off from the inside surely?
Correct or the police tell them it's all planned nobody goes on marches to cause violence yes they want their voice heard

In With the Lurpak

£541 Million of hard working tax payers cash to send just 300 illegals to Rwanda. In some weeks over 1500 illegals have been coming over the water especially when the weather warms up like it is now.

And this above is only the ones with no criminal records. The criminals get to stay here costing more hundreds of millions of hard working tax payers cash .

RIP UK .

Nekder (Kenny)

Just be careful what you write lads.

Any "support" of ANY PLAN CURRENTLY to remove ANY irregular migrants will have you reported to the police as racist.

Hound

Racist for not wanting criminals coming into the UK?
Absolutely bizarre.
I would let the fuckin lot in,
But I wouldn't be putting these poor souls in shitty city suburbs,
Find some nice towns and villages throughout the uk to home them, they would like it far better than parliament rd.

Sherlock Suxcox

Wanting to control immigration is not inherently racist. Bleating that it is every time the topic arises shows the person saying it has no logical counter arguments.  They are just hiding behind their catch all safety net, knowing that people will run scared and shut down for fear of being called that.

Answer this:  There are just over 8 billion people in the world.  Should they all be allowed to turn up to live in the UK tomorrow?

If the answer is anything other than "no" then the person answering is either disingenuous or an idiot, or both.

So... if the answer is no to 8 billion.  Is that a racist response?  After all, there are a lot of different people in the world's population (in fact.. all of them!)? No, of course it isn't.  The issue is about the sheer number of people and the speed with which they are are arriving.  No country's infrastructure (ie housing, food, transport, education, medical care, available budget etc) can handle that kind of influx.

So the argument then focuses on how many people are feasible and how fast can they be integrated (to allow infrastructure to catch up).  Also how much money is available to pay for it and where does it come from?

The other issue is security - not knowing who is arriving and where they are coming from is clearly more risky than monitoring that closely (which can't stop everything but should reduce the risk).  To say otherwise is a lie.

People worried about the current unfettered influx already see, and can predict further, negative impacts on the country's infrastructure and worry that available money, needed for other priorities, is being spent on immigrants instead.  They are not against immigration in a controlled manner.

This applied to the Uk and the US.  The US is a country built on immigration.  I am an immigrant myself, a legal one. No one is saying no to further immigration.  They are saying no to having an open uncontrolled southern border. 

To be concerned about this is not a racist stance in any way.

Nekder (Kenny)

Very good post Sux.

In the UK it is so easy to use the "Racism" word at the moment nefariously. Its used to shut ANY reasonable debate down.

My case would seriously worry you Sux with what the "law" is deeming offensive.

Lets not forget my original charge was "incitement to commit racial hatred".

The fact the reportee said "i encourage racial hatred on RR" should of been enough to realise that there might be a bit of over egging the pudding. After 3 years of investigation 1 word in 1 post by myself is all they could get.
Not 1 single poster has ever been asked about. Not 1 single other post than the 1 they have me on.
They knew they could not get RR so just focused on me. My FB, Twitter etc all laid bare by the "law".

The lads know how serious this has become.

And all because "Sexpom" picked the wrong "Thug" to bully.

Sherlock Suxcox

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on May 13, 2024, 07:02:11 PMVery good post Sux.

In the UK it is so easy to use the "Racism" word at the moment nefariously. Its used to shut ANY reasonable debate down.

My case would seriously worry you Sux with what the "law" is deeming offensive.

Lets not forget my original charge was "incitement to commit racial hatred".

The fact the reportee said "i encourage racial hatred on RR" should of been enough to realise that there might be a bit of over egging the pudding. After 3 years of investigation 1 word in 1 post by myself is all they could get.
Not 1 single poster has ever been asked about. Not 1 single other post than the 1 they have me on.
They knew they could not get RR so just focused on me. My FB, Twitter etc all laid bare by the "law".

The lads know how serious this has become.

And all because "Sexpom" picked the wrong "Thug" to bully.
. You have undoubtedly been treated horribly. Stay strong.

Nekder (Kenny)

Nothing else i can do!

A quote from a mate when i started this place.

"Ken. You are going to need a thicker skin mate".

Boy was he right!

:bigjack