Main Menu

EH?

Started by Nekder (Kenny), May 05, 2024, 02:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekder (Kenny)

"I'm sure he posts on a forum I seemed to find my self on the other day, if not, I'm sure he's lauded as a hero on there (insert some smiley Sid James gif here)"

I can guarantee there are no under 18's on this site nor has there ever been.

More chance with 2k members the prick was on OTR.

Fucking sick of this shit.

Nekder (Kenny)

Some kid has posted some i presume racist bollocks on X and these cunts think he is on here?.

Look at the stuff they are writing about Teessiders.

Look at the BH posts.

How the fuck are they getting away with it?

Where is the admin/mods?

Rob just dont get it. You are the face of Fmttm. Most of these gobshites dont live round here! It will eventually come to you Rob. They are not just popping about here. They are ripping people all over Teesside.

Some of the stuff is appalling Rob. It needs stopping.

GET A FUCKING GRIP OF THEM.

Nosmo-King

Ken, may I offer some advice? Step back a  bit- the only person you're harming is yourself. All on this board are completely sympathetic about what you've encountered - some being able to show total empathy having had similar situations.

I know - and share- your frustration at the antics OTR. SADLY, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Crap and biased moderator, an owner seemingly concerned only about himself and posters so full of political bias, vitriol and a licence to say what they want- are they really worthy of causing you additional grief and concern?

I for one think not. I hope you take these sentiments in the manner they are written- and that is with your wellbeing at the forefront

Nekder (Kenny)

Please anyone offer advice.

I know whats wrong with me today. Maybe i should just log out and fuck off out. God im swearing loads also.

Felt pain before. Felt anger before. Just never felt both at the same time.
But i know what you are saying Nosmo is right.
Its just a struggle for my brain at the min to square everything.

The old boy i treat as my life guru says the same thing about "Hate". It only affects the hater. (Are you Tim?  :alf: ).

Thanks for the words mate.

Nosmo-King

Ken, you are more than welcome. Yes, get out and about for a while today- just all getting a tad intense - understandably so.

Gingerpig

Switch off ken  do other stuff

The day will come ...trying to get reach media on it all