Main Menu

363 days ago

Started by Nekder (Kenny), May 05, 2024, 09:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekder (Kenny)

I felt like i was on top on the world.
Had everything in my life that i wanted and needed.

2 days later my world came crashing down.

Carmens passing killed me inside. I went from a life at 100mph to 0mph in seconds.

It has left me bitter. Untrusting. Angry. Sad. Mad. Bad.

I used to let anybody into my life. Now? I suss them out, find out who they are before i sometimes even speak back to them.

I fucking hate feeling like this.
But people have tried to pull me down. People sought to kick me whilst i was down.

I just cannot get that thread about her passing OTR out of my head.
They RIP Boro fans they have never even heard. Singers and filmstars get RIP's.
Carmen did nothing, had no involvement in RR. Yet a few of them slaughtered her memory.
That i will never forget nor forgive.

Kippers

Sorry to hear Ken.

363 days to promotion eh. 💪

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on May 05, 2024, 09:32:20 AMI felt like i was on top on the world.
Had everything in my life that i wanted and needed.

2 days later my world came crashing down.

Carmens passing killed me inside. I went from a life at 100mph to 0mph in seconds.

It has left me bitter. Untrusting. Angry. Sad. Mad. Bad.

I used to let anybody into my life. Now? I suss them out, find out who they are before i sometimes even speak back to them.

I fucking hate feeling like this.
But people have tried to pull me down. People sought to kick me whilst i was down.

I just cannot get that thread about her passing OTR out of my head.
They RIP Boro fans they have never even heard. Singers and filmstars get RIP's.
Carmen did nothing, had no involvement in RR. Yet a few of them slaughtered her memory.
That i will never forget nor forgive.

😔

teamboro

Bloody hell Ken time flies didn't realise it's a year already

R.I.P Carmen 1 year ago you left someone an emotional wreck but we have helped him through it slowly but surely
TB
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

In With the Lurpak

Did they actually start a thread about Carmen ? Or did they start talking about carmen in another thread I didn't see any of it or what was said. I can well believe them gloating I told you before Kenny how sick these types are I told you about a family member of mine being jailed for 4 years for sending one of these sicko's to hospital after a 10 year campaign of hate against him and his family eventually his nerves snapped and he done so much damage to the nutter the nutter died on way to hospital but was brought back to life. I have seen all this before and I can see it in you now Kenny. No one was there to help over the years of torment for the person mentioned above no police  no one they let it all boil up until that fateful day. You are bitter now because of what they have done to you they were born bitter this is how they have always been . They will feed off all this hoping you do snap. They are pure poison horrible sick bitter people let em rot in their own shit Kenny don't you end up rotting in a cell for them cunts.   

Nekder (Kenny)

Wow that shook me Crocks 😪

You have posted what i feel. The thread was started by Jake offering me his condolences (which i really appriciated because me and Jakey never really saw eye 2 eye but i respected the fact he said what he said). Then a few of the usual suspects turned it into a "what do you want to offer that racist thug condolences for" thread.

Yes i understand that its done for "effect" or "reaction" but there are just some roads you dont go down.

But your story has genuinely shook me Crocks. I need to think now.
😪👍

In With the Lurpak

Put your mind to doing what you said about Thailand  :cheers: focus on that get away with Lids over there see how it goes Kenny that is my advice . Positive thinking good times will come back  :cheers:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on May 05, 2024, 11:39:07 AMPut your mind to doing what you said about Thailand  :cheers: focus on that get away with Lids over there see how it goes Kenny that is my advice . Positive thinking good times will come back  :cheers:

Exactly what Crocky says Kenny, don't waste your time and energy on people that boil your piss mate. Trust me when I say this, if you take the negatives away from your life, your quality of life becomes so much better pal. Focus on the future, get yourself away with Lids if you can, start enjoying your life again. Only you can do it though, and if you want it bad enough it'll happen for you.