A Clear message to Kier Starmer & Labour

Started by In With the Lurpak, May 04, 2024, 09:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

You can't help but admire the way these people can mobilise themselves.

One things for sure, come election time Starmer will climb into bed with them quicker than a prostitute with a £10 trick.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Gingerpig

Quote from: Bud Wiser on May 04, 2024, 10:30:09 PMYou can't help but admire the way these people can mobilise themselves.

One things for sure, come election time Starmer will climb into bed with them quicker than a prostitute with a £10 trick.

Never truer words written my man

In With the Lurpak

Not so sure to be honest. Starmer / Labour have picked their side they are for Israel so now they are stuck
between a rock and a hard place. They have won above by going with the independent route attached to no party I would imagine that will happen in the General elections as well or they will go with the Workers party and Galloway in various towns around the country.

I don't like Farage he is a stooge . what he say's here though is right . Sectarian politics is now here.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1786643180726731123 

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Its alarming to think that Labour may be the party of Islam now instead of the working man.

They are desperately trying to hang on to a 'support Israel' stance so as not to reveal their true anti Jewish leanings.

I could see enough of the traditional Labour vote going to Reform especially if they campaign on a strong enough 'Fix my Country 'ticket

Dont agree that its a bolt on landslide for them come the GE - SKS is just too smarmy to appeal to anyone and women dont like his inability to define a woman

Coalition a real possibility