Main Menu

FAO BADDAD

Started by In With the Lurpak, January 15, 2024, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Of course it was a withdrawal as opposed to a headlong flight!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1747295314061521050

Thing is every cunt has forgotten what the real pootin looked like now.

Still UKR aren't doing too badly are they, considering they are ready to pack it in?

https://twitter.com/DarthPutinKGB/status/1747231991135719588

Half a billion dollars in the drink - may have been friendly fire though

:ray:  :ray:  :ray:

In With the Lurpak

Attention Borolad259

You made a 240 page thread and counting zelensky arse licking thread . He's asking  the WEF how many of our men & women are we going to send over to be butchered

Looking for volunteers by sounds of it .. must be running a bit short , why don't you get yourself over there Small  :diego:  you can be " OUR MAN " right in the  middle of the action .. Go on smallie pack your shit and get going instead of spouting 240 pages of shite

Saying that Mr Bad Dad would probably send over our women first  :taxi:

https://twitter.com/Hawkeye1745/status/1747994348015264039

AtomicDog

Hang on a minute . . .?

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

He's on his way . . .

Said he's just skulled four bottles of red

"A cheeky little number"

Don't drink and fly,  it's not big,  and it's not clever.

AtomicDog

"Fill er up Jacko!"

Four star,
 an I'll have 10 regal babes, a toffee crisp n a can of tizer.
Oh some Johnnie's as well, don't be snitchin on me for no road tax either.

n urry up too ya melon am on Top Gear later . . .
don't forget the green shield stamps!

In With the Lurpak

I was about to go to bed for a few hours after a long shit night shift. But I decided to have a read OTR and the penny seems to be dropping with some now. General Bad Dad & his 5000 plus thread on how Ukraine are easing to victory  :rudi:

It's not adding up at all now for them after years of being fed mega whoppers :fibber:  from "our man" & Bad Dad.

No response from Bad Dad yet .. He might " be busy "  :rudi:

could be down Catterick garrison getting in some training for when he signs up along side " our man " 

. Admin do not have the time, or the inclination, to enter long eliptical discussions about admin decisions. If you have a query about a specific decision, you can email .. It may not be possible to answer your query immediately. We may be busy.   :wry:     

Yea Busy wondering what the next pile of total and utter fucking tripe you going to post for them suckers to swallow next  :rudi:

erimus74

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 26, 2024, 10:59:37 AMI was about to go to bed for a few hours after a long shit night shift. But I decided to have a read OTR and the penny seems to be dropping with some now. General Bad Dad & his 5000 plus thread on how Ukraine are easing to victory  :rudi:

It's not adding up at all now for them after years of being fed mega whoppers :fibber:  from "our man" & Bad Dad.

No response from Bad Dad yet .. He might " be busy "  :rudi:

could be down Catterick garrison getting in some training for when he signs up along side " our man " 

. Admin do not have the time, or the inclination, to enter long eliptical discussions about admin decisions. If you have a query about a specific decision, you can email .. It may not be possible to answer your query immediately. We may be busy.   :wry:     

Yea Busy wondering what the next pile of total and utter fucking tripe you going to post for them suckers to swallow next  :rudi:

😉🤣

erimus74

And a poster complained about my this day back in time Boro threads & old mans music, mind he lives in Spain, so probably never been to a Boro game, or has any identity to my boring posts

AtomicDog

Quote from: erimus74 on January 26, 2024, 11:27:45 AMAnd a poster complained about my this day back in time Boro threads & old mans music, mind he lives in Spain, so probably never been to a Boro game, or has any identity to my boring posts

Mr Erimus, you've never lived and know nothing about the Boro, nevermind the working class.

I was in the central library the other day, getting a warm, just after I got released from Medomsley, thumbing through some old gazette's  . . .

They say knowledge is power yeah?

Well . . .

I learnt that this chap is a well known proletarian from the Boro?

Whilst reading the article I came to learn that he was protesting about the mine they closed in the town, you know the one that was behind Tower house?

He told so many sad tales about how his family from Ormesby bank were so poor and downtrodden.

It made Me think . . .

"Was this song written about his hardship and all the bad times he had lived through, surrounded by first generation immigrants, devaluing the price of his house?

I felt so sad Mr Erimus, really felt for him. . .

Then when the hard drug's had worn off I sat reflecting . . . .

When I come to my senses I actually realised there is no coal mines in the Boro, and he's an absolute f**king no mark w*nker, that knows no 'real' working class people from Middlesbrough.

I know one or two, here's a song for one you know . . .

God bless Kevin.

You're in My heart, you're in My soul Gordon.

And while I'm here as I know you're a proud, private man.
A good friend of mine, first generation immigrant family spoke, speaks very highly about your family, maybe I shouldn't post this here, but this is the truth.

He said:

"You know when we were kids and everyone was NF and calling us Nig nogs and stuff like that?

I always remember one man from Whinney Banks, Ketty, he was always a sound Lad, I'll never forget him or what he was, he was the first white person I connected with "

I hope the Mooners read this Gordon, I really do.

They couldn't sew a button on your coat lad. I don't know you, never met you. But I know who, what you are. That's the difference.

I just find it laughable how them idiots can scream about rascism. But i suppose it's  the more I see, the less I believe.

Anyway I'm off on the cadge now.

Have you got this in your collection?

Your faithful four legged friend

AD

Up the Boro lad

"We shall overcome someday"

🐾

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

I robbed this earlier when the deejay in the pig went for a piss . . .

Is it worth owt, need some poppers?

In With the Lurpak

He's done it again !!!

His End thread drizzles off into pages 5 or 6 and he just has to bring it back with another whopper..

This whopper his mate who was a fat old retired no mark suddenly got called back up to duty to drive a tank about in the mud . But in the mean time the same fella had a power meeting with NATO & Chinese delegates who were in direct contact with President Xi himself  :sid:

He just can not stop himself from bullshitting  :fibber: and some of them still believe this shit.

Just a few whoppers he has spun which are truly comical  :leo:

Vlads dying a terrible death

He posts a picture of tanks from his mate on scene & gets caught straight away  :sid:

:diego:

He must av just got it from telegram  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :unbelievable:

Absolute 100% deranged bullshitting crank of the highest order.

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on January 28, 2024, 03:36:26 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 26, 2024, 11:27:45 AMAnd a poster complained about my this day back in time Boro threads & old mans music, mind he lives in Spain, so probably never been to a Boro game, or has any identity to my boring posts

Mr Erimus, you've never lived and know nothing about the Boro, nevermind the working class.

I was in the central library the other day, getting a warm, just after I got released from Medomsley, thumbing through some old gazette's  . . .

They say knowledge is power yeah?

Well . . .

I learnt that this chap is a well known proletarian from the Boro?

Whilst reading the article I came to learn that he was protesting about the mine they closed in the town, you know the one that was behind Tower house?

He told so many sad tales about how his family from Ormesby bank were so poor and downtrodden.

It made Me think . . .

"Was this song written about his hardship and all the bad times he had lived through, surrounded by first generation immigrants, devaluing the price of his house?

I felt so sad Mr Erimus, really felt for him. . .

Then when the hard drug's had worn off I sat reflecting . . . .

When I come to my senses I actually realised there is no coal mines in the Boro, and he's an absolute f**king no mark w*nker, that knows no 'real' working class people from Middlesbrough.

I know one or two, here's a song for one you know . . .

God bless Kevin.

You're in My heart, you're in My soul Gordon.

And while I'm here as I know you're a proud, private man.
A good friend of mine, first generation immigrant family spoke, speaks very highly about your family, maybe I shouldn't post this here, but this is the truth.

He said:

"You know when we were kids and everyone was NF and calling us Nig nogs and stuff like that?

I always remember one man from Whinney Banks, Ketty, he was always a sound Lad, I'll never forget him or what he was, he was the first white person I connected with "

I hope the Mooners read this Gordon, I really do.

They couldn't sew a button on your coat lad. I don't know you, never met you. But I know who, what you are. That's the difference.

I just find it laughable how them idiots can scream about rascism. But i suppose it's  the more I see, the less I believe.

Anyway I'm off on the cadge now.

Have you got this in your collection?

Your faithful four legged friend

AD

Up the Boro lad

"We shall overcome someday"

🐾

Cheers Atomic, appreciate our Kevs comments

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

Blott

Out of interest what is his latest news? Is Putin alive or dead?

AtomicDog

This is Man you need to speak too . . .

In With the Lurpak

Can't stop laughing  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid: 

AtomicDog

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on January 30, 2024, 09:10:36 PM
I have no idea what that in joke is. I assume it's Baddad

Blott

OK, so who is the bloke holding him on his shoulder?

AtomicDog

That's The reverend Vegas above . . . With Scofes mate.

AtomicDog

He'll know what's happening in the war world . . .

AtomicDog

He's been in the town today . . . Spreading the word

AtomicDog

Nick Small "The man who's life is a vivid as his imagination"