Main Menu

FAO BADDAD

Started by In With the Lurpak, January 15, 2024, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

30% of russias overall invasive force are now disabled or serverely injured apparently. Hopefully a lot more dead 👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on April 07, 2024, 03:01:41 PM30% of russias overall invasive force are now disabled or serverely injured apparently. Hopefully a lot more dead 👍👍👍👍👍

Did Ural Watt App you that info in a message  :sid:

You - Kuntz - Blotto and any one else can read this below. You can then put up your own stuff to prove all that wrong . Don't just do a ural special and say " FAKE " .. Prove to me I am lying, Prove you lot are right and what that says below is wrong .

Any sheep from Bore me looking in can also join in if they wanna join up and have a pop  :orson:

https://t.co/Id6GiliGSs

RiversideRifle

The Russians are cunts who are gonna get walloped 👍👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on April 07, 2024, 03:09:14 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on April 07, 2024, 03:01:41 PM30% of russias overall invasive force are now disabled or serverely injured apparently. Hopefully a lot more dead 👍👍👍👍👍

Did Ural Watt App you that info in a message  :sid:

You - Kuntz - Blotto and any one else can read this below. You can then put up your own stuff to prove all that wrong . Don't just do a ural special and say " FAKE " .. Prove to me I am lying, Prove you lot are right and what that says below is wrong .

Any sheep from Bore me looking in can also join in if they wanna join up and have a pop  :orson:

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on April 07, 2024, 02:57:15 PMThe usual bog standard report in from Ural right on time = It's Fake  :alf:

You wanna change the record . or at least get some new material ye can't just keep using the " it's fake " tag and expect people to believe a word you say.. You told us all Vlad was in a freezer with the Lurpack butter that's where I got my screenie from ffs  :rudi:

When you log off Kuntz settle down with a hot chocolate read this and let it soak in .

a) anything you post will be Russian bot generated

b)  I call it fake because it is (see a) above)

c) If I log off I wont be able to read it dafcun

d) Its Sunday afternoon and you been out on the yag

:supremeleader:

In With the Lurpak

Cutting to the chase what you mean is you can't put nowt up to back up what you say  :cloughy:

If I am supposed to be drunk and write utter bollocks have a look at what you actually wrote here

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on April 07, 2024, 02:47:16 PMThis 100% fake put together by the the Orcs. Note no name, blood group, call sign, country, regiment or any other identifier.

The brutal fuckers are playing games with the poor lad

Passed around by useful idiots like our confused (possibly only drunk as its Sunday) Pootin apologist and his like. Dafcun doesn't even get paid for it like most of the evil cunts dancing at the feet of the Russki propaganda machine.

I am sure our resident Rifle won't be far away he can have a think about it like you can . Do you read what you write ?

Would Rifle and his companions put a Rifles badge on the down syndrome if they had him out working with them. It would be a bit embarrassing wouldn't it ? What sort of Military Brigade with any pride what so ever would pin the badge to a down syndrome they using as cannon fodder. have a think about that one Kuntz make it a long think as well..

While you are thinking it over ask yourself if that was the Russians why did they not put him in a uniform with a Ukraine Badge on it ( you know to make it at least look a bit real )

Have an even longer think about that while your thinking over the first thoughts  :rudi:  :leo:   

Blott

I had no idea what Lefty Lurpack. H.A.W was on about with his utterly vile accusations against me. Easily the most vile personal attack I have ever had in over 20 years on football message boards

I therefore fact checked his accusation. I never in my life thought I would have to justify such a vile attack.

There is zero evidence of his claim, the Russian website that has the claim has been removed. I do not know what it said.

The  pro SNP Lefty (wo)man is putrid.  I think it's good that he has come out.

Forever in my head as Clit O' Ris

In With the Lurpak

Straight from the horses mouth

https://twitter.com/UniqueMongolia/status/1779406538005754039

Mark and remember Blot you half baked wretch !!

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Oops the useful idiot conned again!

Get you every time don't they?

:youfuckinserious:

The footage shared on Twitter is not a confession, it comes from an interview by Russian state-funded broadcaster RT. The interviewee, Richard Black, is giving his opinions on Ukraine.

Black is a former Republican politician. He did not sit in the U.S. Senate as the tweet suggests. He served as a state senator in the Virginia Senate.

FACT CHECK BY Newsweek's Fact Check team

Over a year old as well

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on April 14, 2024, 09:37:08 AMStraight from the horses mouth

https://twitter.com/UniqueMongolia/status/1779406538005754039

Mark and remember Blot you half baked wretch !!

Faster than fairies, faster than witches,

Bridges and houses, hedges and ditches,

Charging along like troops in a battle

All through the meadows the horses and cattle:

All of the sights of the hill and the plain

Fly as thick as driving rain;

And ever again, in the wink of an eye

Painted stations whistle by.

Here is a child who clambers and scrambles,

All by himself and gathering brambles;

Here is a tramp who stands and gazes;

And here is the green for stringing the daisies!

Here is a cart run away in the road

Lumping along with man and load;

And here is a mill, and there is a river:

Each a glimpse and gone forever!

Blott

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on April 14, 2024, 02:16:12 PMOops the useful idiot conned again!

The footage shared on Twitter is not a confession, it comes from an interview by Russian state-funded broadcaster RT. The interviewee, Richard Black, is giving his opinions on Ukraine.

Black is a former Republican politician. He did not sit in the U.S. Senate as the tweet suggests. He served as a state senator in the Virginia Senate.

Over a year old as well

Where exactly is the con I have been conned with like ?

you said it yourself in red above  he is giving his opinion on Ukraine in which he clearly tells us all NATO /US Don't give a shit how many Ukrainian Men Women Kids/Down syndrome people are killed.

Same as Blot and yourself don't care .  :redcard: 

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on April 14, 2024, 02:31:01 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on April 14, 2024, 02:16:12 PMOops the useful idiot conned again!

Over a year old as well

Where exactly is the con I have been conned with like ?

you said it yourself in red above  he is giving his opinion on Ukraine in which he clearly tells us all NATO /US Don't give a shit how many Ukrainian Men Women Kids/Down syndrome people are killed.

Same as Blot and yourself don't care .  :redcard: 

This light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

In With the Lurpak

Zelensky said one day the Tanks of NATO/Ukraine will roll into Moscow one day soon

He was right like. All on display  :rav:

https://twitter.com/mazzenilsson/status/1787038072061768178

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Poor effort Crocky lad

I could tell you exactly how they all got there - a lot have been dragged around all over Russia..

Not many for the 2nd strongest army in the world to have captured after two years effort though

Desperate attempts to stop the edifice crumbling.

See I need to start posting on my 'Inside the Kremlin' thread again.

:supremeleader:

In With the Lurpak

You need to get with the program and stop backing up Bad Dad  :cloughy:

Your replies to anything I send toward his way for his attention when he's scouring this place out are getting lamer and lamer  :wry: 

Russia can not lose every one knows this. They have beaten NATO Who are now desperate everyone knows this too. France so desperate they want to send in troops which would end up full scale NATO/Russia war no one wins we all get evaporated. Everyone knows this.

Joe Biden is also a Kid Sniffer Id be ashamed to back him in a donkey derby never mind the end of the world war his handlers are all out for  :redcard:

Bad Dad is a Bull shitting Walter Mitty who will read this and update his end thread with another load of complete and utter codswallop  :westy:

Nekder (Kenny)

Threads about Russia/Ukraine just baffle me.
Its when NATO, France, USA, UK, Narnia and Wakanda all get thrown in!

Baddad's thread just hurts my brain.
Possesion stats. Own goals. Shots on/off target.
No wonder its all over footy boards! 🤣

In With the Lurpak

In With the Lurpak

Right on Que up he pops with some absolute whoppers  :fibber:

Trying to make out the French British went in there and frightened the Russians  :diego: 

Come to Red Roar for the truth is my advice.

Macron arse collapses " were not sending any troops we like Russia "

https://twitter.com/BRICSinfo/status/1787624606381007200

Russia warned the British Ambassador that the response to attacks on Russian territory by British weapons "could be any British military facilities and equipment on the territory of Ukraine and beyond," the Russian Foreign Ministry reported.

Apparently, the French ambassador received a similar warning. The Frenchman was handed a note regarding Macron's statements about the possible dispatch of troops to Ukraine.
Russia called on Britain to think about the catastrophic consequences of London's hostile steps and immediately refute Cameron's statements - Russian Foreign Ministry

Quoting D. Medvedev:
Infantile morons ...

Looks like he really gave the Russians a roasting  :fibber:

https://twitter.com/mfa_russia/status/1787557981187436714

Geoff_B

As Ritchie once said in Bottom...... "Bullshit, Bullshit"

Mams Spaghetti

Seems the man in the know is asleep at the wheel - he's completely missed this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68968256

Hound

Quote from: Mams Spaghetti on May 07, 2024, 03:13:31 PMSeems the man in the know is asleep at the wheel - he's completely missed this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68968256
Coming soon on Baddads thread 😏

Nosmo-King

Hardly worth wasting thoughts on the gadgie

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Crocket the Cat - you are a Grade A Fool mate

:ray:

RiversideRifle

Baddad is 100% making it up
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on May 07, 2024, 07:09:27 PMBaddad is 100% making it up

Wouldn't know as never go on there.

I do know that the Russians are making it up though - couldn't knock skin off a rice pudding.

Good at lobbing rockets on undefended civilians is about their limit

Russia will defeat itself......