Main Menu

FAO BADDAD

Started by In With the Lurpak, January 15, 2024, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

Yer mates " BEGGING & I MEAN BEGGING China to go to Switzerland to bail his sorry coked up arse out of it all  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

All that shite you be feeding the wrong-uns  :sid:  :sid:

"Our Man  :katie: "  Games up Bad Dad ..  :winston:  :wry:

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

:alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

The band of wrong uns  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

Blott

Ok I have read into this. It's 85 countries chatting about peace. It was not put together by Kiev. No russian or Chinese delegations were there.

F me you are Lord Has Haw

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on January 15, 2024, 10:01:34 PMOk I have read into this. It's 85 countries chatting about peace. It was not put together by Kiev. No russian or Chinese delegations were there.

You know fucking nowt blotty  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1746952492276170956

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

:alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :highfive:  :klippety:  :leo:

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 15, 2024, 10:06:48 PM
Quote from: Blott on January 15, 2024, 10:01:34 PMOk I have read into this. It's 85 countries chatting about peace. It was not put together by Kiev. No russian or Chinese delegations were there.

You know fucking nowt blotty  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1746952492276170956

I know I can read and interpret I formation. It's nowt to do with Kiev. They simply said to discuss it's pointless without Russia and China.

It looks as if we will be on different sides when Russia takes on NATO.

In With the Lurpak

Listen Blott zip your cack pipe  :diego:

First of all you were on here like shit off a stick when I posted this are you sure you are not one of the wrong uns you were straight on to defend bad dad like fucking instantly logged in  :diego:

Second just stop talking fucking bollocks the coke head from Kiev is fucked . his only  chance of a way out is by getting China to put its weight behind a peace deal but this might be a little to late .. they had a peace deal some year or so ago and Zelensky got cocky and tore it up .. Vlad will now say when it stops and how it stops.

You get yourself logged off yer starting to stink the place out a bit   :winston:

Blott

Have you read the peace proposals offered by Kiev to the 80 odd countries. It's basically Russia giving up all land and accepting War crimes against Putin.

You need to calm down Lord in your temper you spout shite.

In With the Lurpak

Couldn't have picked a better song  :carrick1:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on January 15, 2024, 10:29:41 PMHave you read the peace proposals offered by Kiev to the 80 odd countries. It's basically Russia giving up all land and accepting War crimes against Putin.

You need to calm down Lord in your temper you spout shite.

:alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

You been sniffing EVO Stick on yer bait yer silly cunt  :unbelievable:

:sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

Blott

Try reading, it will open your Lords eyes. Haw Haw.

For the record can you tell me what you accused me off in your previous tantrum

Plain words please.

Oh, and for the record I will be on the side of my country.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on January 15, 2024, 10:33:49 PMTry reading, it will open your Lords eyes. Haw Haw.

For the record can you tell me what you accused me off in your previous tantrum

Plain words please.

Oh, and for the record I will be on the side of my country.

You're a clown  :bigjack

It's fucking done .. over .. ended .. kaput .. no more coke sniffer from Kiev.

come back in a day or so maybe the end of the week now go listen to Franky Sinatra

Blott

Go on be a gent and tell me what you accused me off.

I think the words were a bit confused in your Lord Haw Haw tantrum. Have you thought of reading, there's that word again, anger management?

Try базовые навыки чтения

Blott

To date you have;

Threatened to knock fuck out of me.

Called me vermin.

Now you accuse me of backing OTR

Whilst you and your pro Russian mate Corbyn denied the Salisbury attack and are jointly against NATO. Your continual anti British and NATO rants may come to burn you.

If I was you I would get my Soviet passport ready, you know what happened to the Lord Haw Haw.

Ravishing Rick Rude

Come on lads, let keep this lighthearted eh. 

PS

Fuck FMTTM

Blott

No harm in having a battle. It's the exact opposite of what FMTTM is.

Nekder (Kenny)

What would you guys think if i said i MAY have "accidentally" unmasked Baddad's "man"?

I think from following a few breadcrumbs that the gobshite has posted (he cannot help himself when it comes to "the big i am".

Now this gets VERY interesting.

Time to hit Twitter and let the Swedes know that all their "info" is posted by a 2 bit bit penguin fingerer.........

Blott

I would say someone is in deep shit.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on January 15, 2024, 11:05:43 PMTo date you have;

Called me vermin.

Whilst you and your pro Russian mate Corbyn denied the Salisbury attack and are jointly against NATO. Your continual anti British and NATO rants may come to burn you.

If I was you I would get my Soviet passport ready, you know what happened to the Lord Haw Haw.

Mr Blott we were all good here everything was quite on the western front so to speak

Then you go and make threads about me , calling me this Lord Haw Haw character

https://redroar.online/index.php?
topic=13093.0

First rule of COB as it is on here if you gonna dish it out be ready to take some back

no good crying afterwards about being picked on  :cloughy:

Nekder (Kenny)

Just keep it above the waist and no bitch slaps boys!

:bigjack

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 16, 2024, 06:44:48 AM
Quote from: Blott on January 15, 2024, 11:05:43 PMTo date you have;

Called me vermin.

Mr Blott we were all good here everything was quite on the western front so to speak

Then you go and make threads about me , calling me this Lord Haw Haw character

https://redroar.online/index.php?
topic=13093.0

First rule of COB as it is on here if you gonna dish it out be ready to take some back

no good crying afterwards about being picked on  :cloughy:
now that's Boro humour, love it.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 15, 2024, 11:35:15 PMWhat would you guys think if i said i MAY have "accidentally" unmasked Baddad's "man"?

I think from following a few breadcrumbs that the gobshite has posted (he cannot help himself when it comes to "the big i am".

Now this gets VERY interesting.

Time to hit Twitter and let the Swedes know that all their "info" is posted by a 2 bit bit penguin fingerer.........

:leo: