3 points & another cleansheet 👍

erimus74

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

RILEY...FUCKING ROCKET 💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Eastcoastred

Three assists from Ailing in three games,,

erimus74

Quote from: Eastcoastred on March 12, 2024, 08:08:27 PMThree assists from Ailing in three games,,
Yea, good point Eastcoastred 👍

erimus74

Scrappy game but same in the secobd half & we'll win comfortably

AtomicDog

We in the Smoggy now Mr Erimus . . . Goin offit!

"We Bullies we Boro we couldn't give a f**k!"

We free yag too . . . Mr Gibson put some money behind the bar for us!

An for pattie in a bun each from Boro fish bar later.

We gonna buy all your ale when we see ya though.

Don't worry we flush, from all the scrounging we do.

We like you Mr Erimus, cos you proper Boro,  like us, except you got a real job. We don't, we just go on the tap all the time, it's mint!

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Redsteel (Moderator)

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Eastcoastred

Let's hope we can carry on with a few more wins,,

Bud Wiser

Can't remember the last time we gave the ball away this much and still won - and thats without Dan Ball-loser in the side!

Rock Matt Clarke and a good experienced old pro's performance from Ayling being the pick tonight.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on March 12, 2024, 09:13:15 PMWe in the Smoggy now Mr Erimus . . . Goin offit!

We like you Mr Erimus, cos you proper Boro,  like us, except you got a real job. We don't, we just go on the tap all the time, it's mint!

🐾

😉👍

erimus74

3 wins on the bounce Atomic, the poor spell is over, playoff charge is up & running

AtomicDog

Quote from: erimus74 on March 12, 2024, 09:55:09 PM
Quote from: AtomicDog on March 12, 2024, 09:13:15 PMWe in the Smoggy now Mr Erimus . . . Goin offit!

🐾

😉👍

See us paying homage to "The King" too Mr Erimus!

We Boro us, Boro Bullies
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Westlane_rightwinger

Agree Fayling mom. 3 good assists too. Looks so much better with Paddy backing him up.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FB-IMG-1710295551533" border="0

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Nosmo-King

Another 3 points chalked up - great to see.

erimus74

Quote from: Nosmo-King on March 13, 2024, 09:21:16 AMAnother 3 points chalked up - great to see.

Nice to even win ugly too

erimus74

Considering the injuries we've had the whole season, it's amazing we're still in contention at all
IMO, Latte Lath has shown what a difference a recognised striker can make, I'm hoping, maybe been naive, that we looked at signing a striker in January but the prices been quoted were ridiculous & so along with the war chest available in the summer meant we'll go with who we have & go for it in the summer ready for next season

erimus74

Quote from: Bud Wiser on March 12, 2024, 09:55:02 PMCan't remember the last time we gave the ball away this much and still won - and thats without Dan Ball-loser in the side!

Rock Matt Clarke and a good experienced old pro's performance from Ayling being the pick tonight.

Yep agree, those two were excellent tonight, VDB just seems to cruise through games & Paddy had another cracking game

The question will Paddy leave for pastures new, will some PL take him on his terms he is at the Boro, could do, cant see anotger championship team mind, he may think, you know what, I'll stick with the Boro & sign a new contract

erimus74

teamboro

Didn't watch the match yesterday as my elderly father was taken to hospital with a chest infection

Anyway enough about him great result don't care if wasn't prittyao we played poor a win is a win
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

erimus74

Quote from: teamboro on March 13, 2024, 05:20:52 PMDidn't watch the match yesterday as my elderly father was taken to hospital with a chest infection

Anyway enough about him great result don't care if wasn't prittyao we played poor a win is a win

Sorry to hear that teamboro, hopefully he's feeling better today

teamboro

Quote from: erimus74 on March 14, 2024, 04:40:02 PM
Quote from: teamboro on March 13, 2024, 05:20:52 PMDidn't watch the match yesterday as my elderly father was taken to hospital with a chest infection

Sorry to hear that teamboro, hopefully he's feeling better today
Cheers Erimus he's a lot better thanks off oxygen probably home tomorrow all we need now is another win on Saturday
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist