Sorry. 1 last post for the day. FAO SHERLOCK

Started by Nekder (Kenny), May 06, 2024, 04:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekder (Kenny)

"I assume you are talking about RR?

It's a disgusting post and likely to have consequences. Don't think he posts on RR though.

They hate me on there but you shouldn't make unfounded allegations, particularly given what has happened to the site owner in the past.
"

Hate? Anyway. Im nothing if im not honest. We dont have to "like" each other Sherlock but i will always give credit and respect where and when it deserves.

I take your post as sincere. Thank you.
Point of order though. Its "still going on" not "the past".

But regardless of the abuse i will get of the lads on here i appreciate the words...

Is it here where i tell you now to "DUCK OFF"?....... :cloughy: 

Francks left peg

If it's sincere, and I thought it was when I read it, fair play to him. Doesn't eradicate the stuff in the past, but at least it acknowledges stuff unlike the horrific Carmen thread. All they had to do was send condolences or say eff all.

Kelloe

Nah, fuck him....this was his tweet yesterday after Khan was re elected -

'Great stuff. Susan Hall would have been all about charging for school meals and freezing the children'

:monkeyman:  :monkeyman4:  :winston:

In With the Lurpak

They hate me on there but you shouldn't make unfounded allegations, particularly given what has happened to the site owner in the past."

Very touching indeed Sherlock. You missed a little bit out. Problem is what happened to the site owner in the past is one of you lot reported him to the police he's lost his job money sanity at times you have all seen that bloke broken. that wasn't enough though more of you keep reporting him to the police so you can hit your main goal in life of seeing this little board closed down .

Kenny has his own mind he's a good man  :cheers:

Me personally I wouldn't piss on any of you wankers if you were on fire .

Kelloe

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on May 06, 2024, 08:24:28 PM
They hate me on there but you shouldn't make unfounded allegations, particularly given what has happened to the site owner in the past."

Very touching indeed Sherlock. You missed a little bit out. Problem is what happened to the site owner in the past is one of you lot reported him to the police he's lost his job money sanity at times you have all seen that bloke broken. that wasn't enough though more of you keep reporting him to the police so you can hit your main goal in life of seeing this little board closed down .

Kenny has his own mind he's a good man  :cheers:

Me personally I wouldn't piss on any of you wankers if you were on fire .

:carrick2:

Sherlock Suxcox

He's a fucking cunt trying to wriggle off the hook.  Fuck him.

Kelloe

Quote from: Sherlock Suxcox on May 07, 2024, 01:13:38 AMHe's a fucking cunt trying to wriggle off the hook.  Fuck him.
Back in his box now along with his mate sexpest.
Tick tock  :cheers:  :monkeyman:  :monkeyman4: